Office Telephone Systems
We supply, install and maintain Samsung business telephone systems, fully featured with hunt groups, voicemail, auto-attendant, call recording, call monitoring and reporting. Our office phone solutions also allow for features such as conference bridging, voice to email and auto disaster recovery functionality too. Horizone’s cloud based phone systems can be scaled up or down as required, which means that they can grow with your organisation.
VoIP technology means multiple sites and home workers can be connected, so that everyone is working with extensions on the same system. Consultation and site survey makes sure everything goes right first time. Before we can offer you the right solution for your telephony needs, we should first fully understand your communication requirements.
In depth Business Telephone System experience
Here at Horizone we have both the breadth of experience and knowledge of telephony to provide you with a perfect fit regarding the communications technology that you need. Inherent scalability and flexibility, together with remote day-to-day management by our qualified staff, lets you keep up-to-date as your business develops and technology changes. Our knowledge of business telephone systems will provide your organisation with the solution that’s right for you.
Telephone System Integration
PC integration with many applications such as Outlook, Access, Sage means that incoming calls can be identified and customer account details presented on the computer screen before the call is answered. This is perfect for small businesses and call centres alike, where the status and performance of all users on the system can be monitored.
Calls can be made from contact lists, then transferred and ended with the click of a mouse. The right telephone system solution will blend seamlessly into your organisation. It is important to get the most appropriate phone technology installed into your business from the get go, and that’s where we can help. Contact Horizone today and we will be happy to explain the many advantages that modern integrated phone systems can provide to your business.
What phone solutions are right for my business?
There are many factors that you need to consider when choosing your new business telephone system. The major questions that you should be asking are as follows: –
• Will you need to upgrade your existing leased line service or can you stay with your existing service?
• How many lines will you need to have installed?
• How many individual extensions are needed within your office environment?
• Will you need to cater for home working solutions as well as office or field based employees?
• What particular advanced features do you actually require, and what can you do without?
• Does the system need to be scalable as the business expands and new employees are hired?
• Do you need the ability to forward calls to mobile phones, if so how is this incorporated into your call package?
• Is there a need to integrate your CRM (Client Relationship Management) system with your business telephones?
• Are there any other requirements regarding integration with your existing IT systems or website and Apps?
• Will your business need to be future-proofed from the impending switch off of ISDN (Integrated Services Digital Network) – which is currently pencilled in for 2020?
If you are thinking of implementing a VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) based system, then you should first of all consider all of the options that are available to you. To come to an informed decision regarding your new phone solution you must first understand what the questions are that you should be asking. The above list of questions and potential requirements should be seen as a starting point as each businesses telephone system needs are different!
These are all questions that we would be more than happy to answer for you here at Horizone, so why not call us today to find out the difference that we can make to your businesses communications requirements. One of our experienced team will then be able to explain exactly what we can provide you with in more detail, answering all your questions as they arise.
Samsung OfficeServ Telephone Systems
- Samsung Guide to Communications
- Samsung OfficeServ 7030 Brochure
- OfficeServ 7000 Series Brochure
- OfficeServ Applications Matrix
- Samsung OfficeServ Mobex Flyer
- Digital Phone 5000 Series Brochure
- DS-5000 Series Keyset User Guide
- IP Phone 3100 Series Brochure
- IP Phone 5200 Series Brochure
- IP Phone 6000 Series Brochure
- IP Phone SMT-i3105 User Guide
- IP Phone SMT-i5225 User Guide
- IP Phone SMT-i6010 – i6011 User Guide
- OfficeServ Contact Centre Software Matrix
- OfficeServ Contact Center Reporting Brochure
- OfficeServ Operator Brochure
- OfficeServ Connect Brochure
- Samsung WE VoIP Brochure
- Samsung Xchange Brochure
- Samsung Xchange Version 3.0 Brochure
- Samsung Xchange Mobile Brochure
- Samsung Xchange Mobile User Guide
- Samsung Xchange Mobile User Guide V 2.4
- Samsung Xchange Server Installation Guide V 2.4
- Samsung Xchange User Guide V 1.6
- Samsung Xchange V2.6.12 Client Download
- Samsung Xchange V2.6.12 Server Download
- Samsung Xchange V3 Client Download
- Samsung Xchange V3 Server Download
- Samsung CMS Business Reporting
- Samsung CMS Call Recording
- Polycom SoundStation 2 Data Sheet
- Polycom SoundStation 2W Data Sheet
- Polycom SoundStation 2W User Guide
- Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 Data Sheet
- Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 User Guide
- Plantronics CS540 Headset Brochure
- Plantronics CS540 Headset Quick Start Guide
- Plantronics CS540 User Guide